|Diving Around the Islands of Cebu
Famous Cebu Based Scuba Diving Resorts Include;
1) Cebu City and Mactan Island, the center of diving industry, which serve blooming dive sites nearby Mactan, with lots of marine sanctuaries, the Hilutungan and Nalusuan Island, among others, as base also of diving trip to Bohol, Negros, Malapascua, Moalboal, with world class hotels and resorts.
2) Moalboal Dive Resorts, located in southwest of Cebu, 80kms. away and 3 hours drive from Cebu City, with beautiful dive sites, especially the Pescador Island.
3) Malapascua Island Dive Resorts, located beside in northeast tip of Cebu, 100kms. away and 5 hours drive and boat ride from Cebu City, famous with thresher sharks ( visible at early morning ) and manta rays. ( Diving in Moalboal & Malapascua, overnight stay is advisable, so with dive safaris )
Other Diving Base Nearby Cebu:
1) Alona Dive Resort, Panglao Island, Bohol, with fantastic dive sites, especially in Balicasag Island(class A)
2) Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, which serve the Apo(class A), Sumilon & Siquijor Islands
* K I Marine Sports Center's Dive Shop is based in the center of Mactan Resort Hotels, mainly serve the famous dive sites nearby Mactan, the Hilutungan Island and Nalusuan Is. Marine Sanctuaries and many more variety of dive sites .Please view our location and services, with Dive safaris, Discovery Diving, Diving License and more.
Diving trips from Mactan;
* Cabilao Island, 8 hours, with 2 dives using pumpboat
* Balicasag Island ( 5 star dive site ) 12 hours, with 2 dives using pumpboat or 12 - 14 hours with 2 dives, by ferry to Tagbilaran, Bohol, with 30 minutes drive to Alona, Panglao Island, charter boat to Balicasag dive site and back to Cebu
* Moalboal, a day trip, by car ( 5-6 hours round trip drive ), charter boat to the dive site, with 2 dives (10~12 hrs trip )
* Apo Island ( 5 star dive site ), a day trip, by ferry to Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, charter boat to the dive site, with 2 dives and back to Cebu ( 12 - 14 hrs. trip )
* Sumilon Island, by car, charter boat and back to Cebu City, but not highly satisfactory